BCAA 2:1:1 (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
What is BCAA Powder?
BCAA powder contains essential amino acids, which are referred to as branched chain amino acids because they have a chemical structure which separates them from the rest of the essential amino acid family. BCAA's make up 40% of total body protein content and represent around 15 to 25 percent of total protein intake overall. BCAAs are found in their greatest natural quantities in products such as red meat and many types of dairy. This BCAA powder is at a ratio of 2:1:1 of leucine, isoleucine, and valine and is derived from corn.
3 Essential Amino Acids
- Leucine is the product of protein hydrolysis by way of various enzymes present in the pancreas. This reaction is part of the overall digestive process.
- Isoleucine may help stimulate the production and circulation of energy throughout the body.†
- Valine is essential in maintaining the structure of various proteins into which it has been incorporated.
BCAA Powder Benefits
BCAA powder is commonly taken by athletes and body builders as muscle-building and endurance supplements. BCAA powder may work with protein to help build strength, assist with muscle recovery after strenuous workouts, and promote muscle endurance.†
BCAA powder may also help support healthy blood sugar levels in already healthy individuals, maintain healthy weight in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, and support the liver.†
- Help build muscle strength and endurance†
- Assist with muscle recovery†
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels†
- Help maintain weight†
- Support the liver†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BCAA Powder 2:1:1 (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
Supplement FactsServing size: 1500 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value**|
|L-Leucine 750 mg||*|
|L-Isoleucine 375 mg||*|
|L-Valine 375 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1500 mg three times daily. Individual needs vary. For best results, use prior to workouts.